The 3rd International Summit on Wind Farms´ Life Extension returns one more year. Industry companies will analyze during a day of conferences all the aspects related to this subject.
Spain is one of the first countries in the world to face the aging of its wind farms: by 2020, half of its wind turbines will be over fifteen years old. The interest in the matter was evident in the 1st Summit on Wind Farms´ Life Extension held in 2016 and durignt the second edition in 2017, this event became an international benchmark.
For manufacturers of wind turbines and components, maintenance and service companies, the life extension is an opportunity to open new business opportunities. And for developers, the possibility of achieving higher profitability is created by extending the life of the assets.
AEE members: 227.50 Euros + 21% VAT
Non-members: 325 Euros + 21% VAT
Date and venue
Madrid, 19th of October
The conferences will take place at:
Novotel Madrid Centre
The programme of the 3rd International Summit on Wind Farms´ Life Extension will address, among others:
• The increase in production of existing farms, low cost solutions
• Maintenance improvements
• Financing of component changes
• Operational improvement of wind farms
• Specific solutions for the improvement of transmission and step control systems
• The operation of wind farms: maximization of short-term income or life extension
• New modes of operation: de-rating, analysis by sectors, warehouse and logistics
The programme will be available soon.
Do you want your company to be recognized in the wind energy market as a leader in wind farms life extension? Then, you have to take a look at the different options AEE can offer you.
Download the sponsorship opportunities document here.